Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Ascending our downward spiral... By: Osmara Vindel

Some time ago, I had been feeling very out of sorts - but could not pin point what was causing this mix of uneasiness and resistance within me. I just felt off. My upper back and neck muscles were tense and tight. My breath was shallow and short. My overall vibration was at a low frequency.

Isn't it f
unny how our emotions can overpower us right before our eyes? So much is going on within us, our minds tend to just run off with us and it's only until we're overflowing with uneasiness that we stop and wonder what's going on. I don't know about you, but this happens to me from time to time... I used to get sucked into a downward spiral before I knew it - I was frustrated with myself for letting things get to a certain point, and it then became ever HARDER for me to move my way up the vibrational scale. (Aaah, the importance of our self talk... but I'll leave that topic for another day.)

Our bodies, our emotions, and our outer reality are all indicators of our inner frequency - our vibrations. At our most basic essence - that's what we are - pure energy and vibration.


Nevermind the flesh and bone and tangible ex
perience around us - go within your surroundings and within your own body... We were all taught in school that everything is comprised of atoms. Everthing. Well, what are atoms made of? If you dive deeper and deeper within the subatomic world you find two things:

1. As the material world scale gets smaller - the energy gets more intense.

2. The lines between the physical plane and the metaphysical plane get blurry - ourworld is made of tiny packets of vibrating energy! Think about that for a moment - reeeeally ponder it. That also means that our thoughts and emotions are energy.


Don't knock yourself for experiencing these negative, low level emotions... they are a gift! Thanks to them, you can track when you're veering from your desired present and future paths so you can stop, observe, regroup, and go on... so embrace it! I've made it a habit to be more conscious of my vibration throughout my days. It took some time and practice, and by no means do I have it down 100%, but it has gotten easier. By checking in with my emotions and how I am feeling in the moment, I know whether I am on or off track with how I want my day to go or what I want to bring in.

If you find yourself in a funk, frustrated, stressed, worried, doubtful, anxious, or any other similar emotion and state of being follow these steps to bring you right back up that emotional scale:


1. STOP! Breathe... no, I don't mean your usual short breaths... I mean breeeeeeathe in the purifying oxygen and slowly release all the toxins from your system. Try this: breathe IN for 7 counts, hold for 7 counts, and breathe out for 11 counts... this is what Yvonne Oswald calls "Seven, Seven, Eleven".

2. Take a moment to notice the feeling/emotion... don't judge it, just observe it.

3. Ask yourself these 3 POWERFUL yet seemingly simple questions regarding the feeling or situation at hand:

" What do I want?"

" Why do I want it?"

" How do I want to feel?"


If you found this useful or wish to know more visit http://www.padmacoaching.com.

Love, Abundance & Glow to you!

1 comment: